Bring a touch of Italian design and character into the home with an iconic Pine Charcuterie Board. This reclaimed wood board is distinguished by one strip of contrasting timber on one side, while the other side of the board shows the authentic beauty of the reclaimed wood. Inspired by classically rooted designs, intentional knife marks are created by a master craftsman to replicate the look of authentic originals. Versatile in the kitchen, this board is ideal for serving antipasti, crudités or a classic charcuterie spread for your next gathering.
Available in three sizes and three shapes
- Intended for serving only and should not be used for cutting or chopping.
- To protect and preserve the integrity and longevity of the piece, we recommend using a barrier such as parchment paper, a plate or a bowl for non-dry and hot ingredients.
- Color: Natural
- Material: Reclaimed pine wood
- Care: To prevent and resolve surface stains, wipe the surface clean with hot soapy water immediately after using and then dry with a clean, dry dish towel. Never submerge your wood board in water and avoid abrasive cleaning products. Brightly colored foods such as berries, turmeric and mustard may stain white and lighter waxed boards.
- Square: S: 12"l x 16"w x .08"h
- Rectangle: S: 22"l x 8"w x 1"h; M: 22"l x 16"w x 1"h; L: 28.5"l x 16"w x 1"h; XL: 33.5"l x 16"w x 1"h
Round: S: 20.5"l x 15"w x .08"h; M: 25.2"l x 19.7"w x 0.8"h; L: 28"l x 22.5"w x 0.8"h; XL: 31"l x 25.5"w x 1"h